Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hola a todos!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!!! I'm excited.

I’ve threatened to start a blog before, but only after telling a good half dozen people “I can’t wait to tell you all about Morocco and Italy and SPAIN and everything!!” did I realize that I really needed to. So here it is. :) Hi.

Soooo, I settled on Aventuras sin Paraguas (Adventures without Umbrellas) because, well, I'm roughing it without an umbrella here in España, and miraculously, even though I have a half hour long walk to school and back and it has been POURING here this week, I have yet to be caught outside in anything I would consider a downpour. People seem surprised that I don't use an umbrella and everyone has been telling me to get one, but I like the rain, and hey, I was born and raised in Bellingham, so I'm used to being a little wet all the time. So there you have it--this is the official account of all my umbrella-less escapades. :)

A post about Morocco is coming VERY soon. Stay posted.

Love to all, and pura vida,

Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. Yay Kelsey!
    I'm so glad to be able to hear about your adventures and can't wait to hear more!

    (And I think the title is perfect btw.)
    -Caitlin

    ReplyDelete